Saturday, March 3, 2007

No knitting

I wish I could say that I've been so busy in the past month with knitting projects that I haven't had a chance to blog. However, that's not quite the case. Instead, I've been busy with work. Oh the life of a teacher. Or maybe the non-existent life of a teacher. I'm so tired when I come home from working I don't feel like picking up my needles and knitting. On the weekends, all I want to do is stay in bed and veg out with television.

I finished the one sock on 2 circular needles and was quickly working my way through the other sock. That's when I went back to work. I took it to work to work on it during some down time and what do you know? I lost my place and had no idea what I was doing. I've put that off to the side and now currently do not have any projects to knit.

One of my friends is having a baby so my mom suggested I knit her something. I don't think my mom realizes how much time it takes to knit something. I will have to go to yarn store since I don't have any yarn to use for something for a baby. Now I'm also at a loss of what to knit. Another friend of mine who had a baby I knit her a blanket and duck hat (it went with an outfit I bought).

So, today in order to break the trend of not doing anything on Saturdays and getting back into my knitting I will have to get my butt up and go to the yarn store. Maybe along with the new yarn I can buy some new Addis. That would make me happy!

No comments: