Thursday, March 15, 2007

Scissor Sisters

Tonight at 7 PM I will be enjoying the Scissor Sisters concert in Dallas. I have been looking forward to this since last week when we bought the tix! I hope they are good. In case you haven't heard of the Scissor Sisters, check out their webpage: http://www.thescissorsisters.com



What have I been doing for the past few days? Nothing. It's my break. I have the right to do that. I will have to work on the baby blanket some more. It's just going so slowly. That's part of the problem for me. A blanket is such a tedious project. I will suck it up, listen to the Scissor Sisters on my iPod, and just get to work! The baby shower is the 30th!!! No pressure though. Here's a pic of the progress so far. Obviously, the cats enjoy my knitting. I couldn't get them off of it!

No comments: