Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Presto! Chango! And I'm Finally Finished With This Baby Sweater

I started the Presto Chango baby sweater back in November for my friend Mindy's daughter, Gabbi. It didn't take very long at all to finish the sweater or the sweet removable front panel. What took me forever was finding buttons to use. It's been so long I can't even remember where I got the buttons now. I love this sweater though. It's made from Dream in Color Classy. I purchased it from one of my favorite online knitting stores, Eat.Sleep.Knit (LOVE!). I want to make one for myself. The coolest thing about this sweater is the front panel is removable. There isn't a need to worry about washing the whole sweater. Just unbutton the front panel and clean it up. You still have a super cute cardigan!

This has been a major block for me in my knitting. I've been feeling like I can't start anything new until I finish this. I leave for Paris in two weeks and I'm trying to figure out what I can knit (and finish) in that time. I love doing embroidery but I still feel drawn to doing my knitting. Oh how my heart is tearing!

No comments: