Sunday, June 12, 2011

Crafting--Ideas Beyond Knitting!

I know it's absolutely crazy that I would even try to do anything crafty beyond knitting (please note the sarcasm here), but I think this summer I'm going to try and do some other things. With knitting I sometimes feel I have to be so invested in it since it does take quite a bit of time to do. I have many projects that are "hibernating" and may never see the light of day. I just know I have Adult ADD (undiagnosed of course) and that doesn't help the lack of interest in finishing projects.

I was looking on Etsy's Facebook page and saw the link on there for a Craft Party. Yes!!! Maybe this is what I need this summer to entertain me, my friends, and keep me busy. I can imagine it now- girls, crafts, food, and wine. That sounds pretty good to me! Since my dear husband is going out of town this week, next week, and up until I leave for Paris I need something to keep me busy. So the Craft Party might just be what it is. May the planning begin!

No comments: