Sunday, January 6, 2013

Pine Forest Progress

I never realized how difficult it would be to knit with a baby. Oh sure. Just put the baby down for a nap and knit away. Let's assume for a moment that she will actually sleep. In that short amount of time I have to decide 1) Will I nap? 2) Will I work on the crazy amount of laundry that is now piling up in my laundry room? 3) How about reading a book? I mean I am a Language Arts teacher for goodness sakes! 4) Maybe a little knitting? 5) Shower? 6) Workout to get rid of the remaining baby fat- yeah right! Good luck with that one.

Well needless to say I've done a little bit more knitting on the Pine Forest Baby Blanket. I just want to get done with it so that I can work on something for Avery. I really don't think I'm going to keep the blanket for her. I think I'll give it away to someone with a new baby.

I've been looking at patterns on Ravelry and Pinterest to get an idea for the next project. I love the Bow Scarf for when Avery gets a little bit bigger and for when it's colder here. What little girl doesn't need a chunky scarf with a big bow on it? I know my girl needs one! I'm sure a matching headband will be in order too.

Hurry up and finish the blanket already!


No comments: