Monday, June 6, 2011

Summer's Here! Now What?

Summer's finally here! I haven't blogged since...?? I've been able to get some knitting done but not much which is probably mostly why I haven't blogged. I've been so busy this school year that I haven't really even thought about the blog-sadly. 

One of my friends from work is having a baby very soon. I knitted her up this Super Easy Baby Blanket . It took me approximately a month but I could have finished it within a week if I had actually sat down and worked on it. I honestly wanted to keep it and wrap myself up in it. I've had requests for more so we'll see how that goes!
Baby Blanket- and yes those are desks in my classroom
































It seems as though I'm going to Paris, France in July! I've never been to Paris let alone out of the country and I'm really excited about this opportunity. Although, I will say I know absolutely no French. I want to knit something to wear but at the same time it's going to be July and I'm not really sure I want to wear something knitted in July. Maybe it's different than here in Texas. I've heard so many different things about the weather that I'm not sure about anything at all right now. Every time I go in my closet and I just sigh and think how awful the clothes look. Ugh. I think my husband is tired of the phrase, "I have nothing to wear." Anyone out there have any suggestions, advice, help?? I'm a little desperate right now. C'est la vie!

No comments: