Saturday, October 27, 2007

Knitting Dilemma-It's Always Something!

New dilemma! I know that's hard to believe in the world of knitting. Sometimes when I knit, I don't really think about how I'm going to do something before I set out and start on the project. This is where I am with my newest project the Anthropologie Inspired Capelet from Peony Knits. The only size 11 needles I had were 16" cables. Umm...after I began increasing for the raglan increases, I'm quickly running out of room on my needles. I want to hit my head against the wall for not thinking that this might happen. Duh! 16 inches???

I did get some more knitting done from the Mason-Dixon knitting book. I actually took pictures too. I am completely obsessed with this book. I've renewed it from the library to hold onto it a little longer. Eventually, I'll have to have my own copy since I can't keep it forever. I digress! I've finished the burp rag, the bib, and 4 dishcloths. I'm working on the log cabin blanket too. I don't want to post all my UFO's on Ravelry for fear of actually admitting that I have a problem.

No comments: