Saturday, June 30, 2007

Road Trip

Tomorrow morning at 5AM, Rose and I will be leaving Texas and going on a cross country adventure. We will be gone for two weeks. I almost think that we're insane for trying this. Tomorrow we will be headed towards Tennessee. The only official stop we are making is Memphis to see Graceland. Then it will be on to Nashville where we will crash for the night. The next day we'll be on our way to Central Pennsylvania where we'll spend 4 days with my relatives. I haven't been back there in about 10 years so it should be quite interesting.

The next leg of our 2 week excursion will be through Ohio and Michigan where Rose's family lives. Then through Chicago-where we'll spend a couple days. After that, we'll be headed back to Texas via Branson, Missouri. We aren't sure why we're going but we're going to stop there anyway.

I don't know how much blogging I'll be doing during the next two weeks but keep checking in. I know I'll be posting some pics of our trip to my flickr page by special request from my dad.

You never know...some knitting might actually get done too!

Bon voyage!

No comments: