Saturday, May 5, 2007

6 AM on a Saturday


05052007164
Originally uploaded by hedgie97.
It's 6:10 AM on a Saturday morning. I don't have to work today so why am I up? One word-cats! At approximately 5:41 this morning our two darlings, Sassy and Socks, took it upon themselves to climb anything they could in our bedroom and to make as much racket as was possible. The noise woke me then the racing around the room and across the bed had me up. Hopefully, I will be able to nap later today. Maybe I should wake them up and run around while they sleep. Hmmmm...interesting prospect.

Well, I have made progress with the baby blanket. Although it is not finished. It is about 16" right now and needs to be at least 30". I'm planning to have it finished around the middle of next week if my plans go well. We're taking our 6th graders to Austin, TX so on the 3 plus hour bus drive down and back I think I will be able to get some knitting done.

No comments: