Sunday, November 25, 2007

Clapotis Completed-at last

Ahhh...I feel like I can finally go on to my Christmas knitting. My Clapotis is finally finished! I wouldn't cook dinner for my DH before I finished the last section. I used Patons Merino Wool in a deep purple color. I don't think I'll block it. I like it the way it is. My plan was to give it to my grandmother for Christmas but now I don't know. I always have this problem with knitted gifts. I put so much into it and I don't want to let go.
Only 29 days until Christmas and I don't know if I'll have enough time for the presents I plan to knit:
  • 5 hats
  • 4 pairs of socks (this is probably NOT happening)
  • 2 pairs of mittens
  • 1 baby blanket that is STILL a WIP!
Now comes the stress associated with how many days and how much needs to be done! Oh my!!

No comments: